It has speed, Millicent, but something did indeed happen when you pasted. I also wondered about the capitalized first words at the top but not later. It’s a good example of run-on truly running on with that TransAm.

Doug

> On May 9, 2018, at 2:24 AM, Patrick McManus <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> well could be how brilliant ideas are formed bests P old and grumpy
>

> On 09/05/2018 09:22, Millicent Borges Accardi wrote:
>> The words ran together AFTER the email was sent.  Not sure why. I just pasted from Word.  Not sure how to fix it?
>>

>> Mill

Douglas Barbour
https://eclecticruckus.wordpress.com/

Recent publications: (With Sheila E Murphy) Continuations & Continuations 2 (UofAPress).
Recording Dates (Rubicon Press).
Listen. If (UofAPress):

There is no real
world, my friends.