From: Graham McGeoch <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 29 May 2018 at 00:34

Good evening,

Since last year, I have been participating in a new initiative in Maré favela, Rio de Janeiro. In addition to creating a new organisation - the Maria and João Aleixo Institute (www.imja.org.br) - a new publication has just been launched to accompany the work REVISTA PERIFERIAS (www.revistaperiferias.org).

Revista Periferias was launched last Saturday and is available for free in 4 languages (English, Portuguese, Spanish  and French) It gathers together academic and popular-media articles, artistic contributions (written and visual) and interviews. I have contributed a theological reflection to the inaugural edition: "Revisiting the 'Theology of the City' in the perspective of Maré, Rio de Janeiro". You can find it at the following link: www.revistaperiferias.org.

Please feel free to share this new resource with others.

Best wishes,
Graham
--
Graham McGeoch (Professor)