Jerry,

I enjoyed your response and particularly like your sentence ending in “significant, satisfying and successful transformations” We differ a bit on whether creativity is inherent to all design thinking. To achieve a truly creative and inventive outcome, I believe a more radical attitude, focusing, restructuring and expression of the information in the modes of thought is required than innovation, which tends to settle on improvement rather than changing the situated circumstances and functioning to something entirely new. I realize that I need to clearly present the reasoning I believe this.

Thank you for your response,
Chuck