hi louise,

how do we take part in this? do you have to go to Belgium to be apart of
it or is this going to be facilitated remotely like other Desis talks?

I have something i have been working on in this vein,I see an open call
for participation but no deadlines or place to upload submissions for
papers and such. wondering if you knew, otherwise ill email them and see