Thanks.

Max Hill RGN, BSc (Hons), MPH

Director of Occupational Health & Wellbeing

University College London

*UCL is supporting Mental Health Awareness Week #MHAW18 from 14-20 May. Find out what we’re doing.*

tel: +44(0)20 7679 2802 (reception)

mob: +44(0)7464 498847

Postal address: UCL Occupational Health & Wellbeing, UCL, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT

Department location: 4th floor, The Health Centre Building, 3 Gower Place, WC1E 6BN

cid:image004.png@01D2A7A8.D0580760

cid:image001.jpg@01CED4C1.A090BDA0Faculty of Occupational Medicine accredited.

Find out about our staff benefits including a new staff discount at Bloomsbury Fitness, interest free Immigration Loans and an opportunity to join AXA PPP (private healthcare scheme) on a medical history disregarded basis.