Hi all

I am new to jiscmail. I am an Occupational Health Nurse,  currently working in the Health Service in the Republic of Ireland. I trained in the UK  and worked as an Occupational Health Nurse/Manager for twelve years in London before moving back to Ireland in 2016. I am hoping that by using this forum I might be able to get a clearer picture on how other OH Services are dealing with the General Data Protection Regulations and wondered if everyone would be happy if I asked some specific questions on this?

Kind regards
Suzanne

Suzanne O'Reilly|CNM II, Occupational Health Dept| University Hospital Galway I Newcastle I Galway I H91 YR71
Department Phone: 091 542910 (Dept Lines open 11.00 am-12.30pm and 2.30pm-3.30pm) E-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: