From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jill Courts <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 16 May 2018 12:00:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Diploma Courses

Hi All

I wonder if any of you can advise where there are any Nurse Diploma Courses running.

The USW one has stopped and I’m looking for a replacement.

Regards

Jill

Jill Courts

Clinical Lead

Caer Health Services

SEQOHS Accredited

E | [log in to unmask]
P | 02920 881967
F | 02920 864784
www.caerhealth.co.uk

We welcome your feedback (Online Feedback Form)

Caer Health Services is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Company registration number 4545156. Registered address: 5a Penty Newydd, Caerphilly Business Park, Van Road Caerphilly, CF833GS

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee only. If you have received this message in error, you must not copy, distribute or disclose the contents; please notify the sender immediately and delete the message. This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the view of Caer Health Services Ltd or its subsidiaries. Agreements binding Caer Health Services Ltd may not be concluded by means of e-mail communication. E-mail transmissions are not secure and Caer Health Services Ltd accepts no responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Whilst steps have been taken to ensure that this message is virus free, Caer Health Services Ltd accepts no liability for infection and recommends that you scan this e-mail and any attachments.

Please consider the environment and think before you print.

The University of the West of Scotland is a registered Scottish charity. Charity number SC002520.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University of the West of Scotland.

As a public body, the University of the West of Scotland may be required to make available emails as well as other written forms of information as a result of a request made under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying.