Hi I would be also interested in this.. Thank you . Helene Doggett ([log in to unmask])

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mandy Thomas
Sent: 16 May 2018 14:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: EXT: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Mental Health first Aider policy document

Hi I would be interested in this too.

Kind regards

Mandy Thomas

OH Advisor

Greencore FTG, Northampton

M: 07966383222

(Working hours Mon - Thur 9am-5pm)

From: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Terri Goodyear
Sent: 16 May 2018 14:10
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

        **IMPORTANT - This email originated outside of Greencore, please show caution when responding.

  _____

Afternoon All,

Does anyone have a Mental Health First Aider role and policy document that they wouldn't mind sharing with me please.

Many Thanks

Terri

Terri Goodyear
UK Occupational Health Manager

If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient(s), please be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. Johnson Matthey Plc has its main place of business at 5th Floor, 25 Farringdon Street, London (0207269 8400).

Johnson Matthey Public Limited Company Registered Office: 5th Floor, 25 Farringdon Street, London EC4A 4AB.Registered in England No 33774

Whilst Johnson Matthey aims to keep its network free from viruses you should note that we are unable to scan certain emails, particularly if any part is encrypted or password-protected, and accordingly you are strongly advised to check this email and any attachments for viruses. The company shall not accept any liability with regard to computer viruses transferred by way of email.

Please note that your communication may be monitored in accordance with Johnson Matthey internal policy documentation.

Greencore Food to Go - Northampton Registered as Greencore Food to Go Ltd Greencore Group, UK Centre, Midland Way, Barlborough Links Business Park. Barlborough, Chesterfield, S43 4XA. Registered No.(Country) 0721411 England & Wales Vat No. GB 137 6010 90 This e-mail message and any files attached to it are confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee indicated in the message, you are not authorised to copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use the information in this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by reply and delete it from your system. There are risks in communicating via e-mail; e-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, delay, interception and unauthorised amendment; we do not accept liability for any such corruption, delay, interception or amendment or the consequences thereof. Although steps have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and any files attached are free from any viruses, it is advised that the recipient should ensure that they are virus free. Please note that any views, opinions or advice expressed in this message are those of the sending individual and not necessarily those of the Company. Thank you.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: