Hello MJ,

I would like to take this opportunity first of all to commend you for your desire to undertake occupational health nurse training.  I personally wish I had taken this training my years ago.  I am currently undertaking my PgDip SCPHN-OHN at LSBU and I am so glad that I am undertaking this training.

At LSBU I have had the best experience ever. The quality of teaching from the likes of professor Anne  Harris, Ella Daddy and other supportive lecturers and all our practice teachers has absolutely been phenomenal. Just to give you a snapshot of what we get at LSBU, is the opportunity to get occasional lectures from high profile individuals within occupational health arena such as Dianna Kloss, Dame Carol Black and many other pioneers in occupational health industry including a few from the faculty of occupational health medicine.

I have thoroughly been enjoying my training and it my hope that many more nurses will consider undertaking occupational health nursing as their future career. I also hope that many more practice teachers will continue dedicating their time to support OH students in supporting of this district and unique profession.

Best wishes.

Nancy

Sent from my iPad