Hi All

I’m looking for a little advice please.

We are experiencing difficulties now that we are encrypting reports we send to employees. It isn’t such an issue with employers.

A lot of the encrypted reports are being filtered into the employees SPAM so are being missed and then they have to upload a programme to be able to open it which they aren’t really willing to do it would appear.

We do explain the process at the time of their consultation however it is still causing difficulties and slowing down our turnaround of reports and affecting KPI’s etc.

Has anyone else experienced this as an issue – or are there any processes/systems that you are following/using that are more user friendly but ticks all the boxes for GDPR, especially encryption. What are you doing when sending reports via email to employees and clients?

Help or experiences much appreciated.

Regards

Jill

Jill Courts

Clinical Lead

Caer Health Services

SEQOHS Accredited

E | [log in to unmask]
P | 02920 881967
F | 02920 864784
www.caerhealth.co.uk

We welcome your feedback (Online Feedback Form)

Caer Health Services is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Company registration number 4545156. Registered address: 5a Penty Newydd, Caerphilly Business Park, Van Road Caerphilly, CF833GS

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee only. If you have received this message in error, you must not copy, distribute or disclose the contents; please notify the sender immediately and delete the message. This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the view of Caer Health Services Ltd or its subsidiaries. Agreements binding Caer Health Services Ltd may not be concluded by means of e-mail communication. E-mail transmissions are not secure and Caer Health Services Ltd accepts no responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Whilst steps have been taken to ensure that this message is virus free, Caer Health Services Ltd accepts no liability for infection and recommends that you scan this e-mail and any attachments.