From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Sarah Jones
Sent: 31 May 2018 08:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Business Travel

Hi All

I know this has come up before but just seeking opinion, nifty ways of dealing with, a request to travel business class post varicose vein surgery.  I understand there are further VV injections planned for later this year.  Travel is long haul but max 4 trips/year.  The individual is claiming the Surgeon has recommended travelling business class......I am of the view economy with extra leg room and regular postural changes/exercises during the flight.   Would welcome your thoughts.

Thanks in advance,

Sarah

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: