Dear Colleagues,

I wish to advertise the opening of a PhD position in my research group on ultra-fast many-body dynamics at the Mathematical Physics Division at Lund University (Sweden).

Title:
PhD-student in Simulations of attosecond physics in photoionization of atoms and ions

Dead line:
08.Jun.2018 11:59 PM CET

Application:
https://lu.mynetworkglobal.com/en/what:job/jobID:205935/

This PhD position is part of a project entitled ”Attosecond chronoscopy of electron wave-packets probing entanglement and time-ordering of quantum processes”, which is financed by the Knut and Alice Wallenberg foundation (KAW). The project includes collaboration with a theoretical node at Stockholm University as well as two experimental nodes at Lund University and Gothenburg University.

Best regards,
Assistant Professor Jan Marcus Dahlstöm
Mathematical Physics Division, Lund University, Sweden

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html