Thank You Dave,
Unfortunately having been told there was insufficient space originally  I'm
not really geared up to bringing my books, and as I indicated before you
did invite me to provide the service but all a bit late

Thanks

Mike

--
https://www.moorebooks.co.uk/   tel 01952 405105
Snailbeach and Tankerville Mines see http://shropshiremines.org.uk/

If you need to leave the list, send the following message to [log in to unmask] -

leave mining-history
---------