Many thanks to everyone who responded I now have a copy of the brick for the heritage trial
Regards
Catherine

-----Original Message-----
From: mining-history [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stafford Linsley
Sent: 02 May 2018 22:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Meta Pit and brick works

Catherine

Suggest you try  *Miles Oglethorpe,* Head of Industrial Heritage at Historic Environment Scotland, if you have not done so already.
https://blog.historicenvironment.scot/author/miles-oglethorpe/
<https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Miles+Oglethorpe&rlz=1C1EKKP_enGB773GB773&oq=Miles+Oglethorpe&aqs=chrome..69i57.8005j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#>

   1.
   <https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Pv_H9Tzh4i8J:https://blog.historicenvironment.scot/author/miles-oglethorpe/+&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk>

Cheers Stafford Linsley

--
Village Farm Cottage
Seaton Village

If you need to leave the list, send the following message to [log in to unmask] -

leave mining-history
---------