Such a lot of helpful replies!  Thanks to all who responded- you're going to keep me very busy, and I'm very grateful!

all best wishes,

Laura

Dr. Laura Jacobus
Senior Lecturer in History of Art
Birkbeck, University of London

On 25 May 2018 at 01:57, Gilbert Jones <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Laura,
While not technically trecento you might look at the work of Pamela A.V. Stewart. Her dissertation tracked Milanese confraternities. I think she’s published a few chapters of her dissertation as articles and book chapters. If you’re unable to find her work let me know and I can send some pdfs.
Cheers,
Gilbert

Please excuse any errors sent from my iPhone