The AMA (Arts Marketing Association) has launched the Digital Lab<http://www.a-m-a.co.uk/digital-lab> and we are now welcoming applications.

The Digital Lab is the fifth iteration of the successful Digital Marketing Academy which brings a cohort of talented cultural professionals together to develop work-based experiments with the support of an international Mentor.

You'll gain:

  *   Regular online meetings with your Mentor to gain guidance for your experiments
  *   Access to high quality AMA online workshops to develop your skills
  *   A network of Fellows to support you
  *   The opportunity to develop together as a cohort of peers and share best practice
  *   Knowledge in how to adopt a truly agile approach and how to embed this in your role

Apply by completing our simple application form - we welcome Single or Joint Fellowship applications (2 people from the same organisation).

The application form and more information can be found here: www.a-m-a.co.uk/digital-lab<http://www.a-m-a.co.uk/digital-lab>

Verity Sanderson
Head of Marketing - Events

[AMA-2016-esig-logo]