Hello all

We are looking at alternative ways of engaging children in rural locations with the summer reading challenge. Has anyone tried any online methods for children to join up and participate eg reading ebooks and emailing about the books they have read? We appreciate that children want the goodies and we want the footfall and we would need to find a way to give the rewards but we have a small number of isolated communities with no service provision and are just trying to reach those areas.

All those thoughts welcomed!
Thanks
Linda Moffatt
Operations Manager
Cornwall Library and Information Service