*apologies for cross-posting

Early bird discount – ends 11 May

The early bird discount for the CILIP Conference ends soon and we thought you might like to see more of what our programme has in store.

During the next fortnight we'll be adding more information to the website. Follow us on Twitter @CILIPConf18 to keep up to date.

CILIP, the library and information association holds it’s annual conference on 4-5 July in Brighton, bringing the very best elements of our sector together for two days of discussion, learning and discovery. It is unique in that the delegates come from a diverse range of organisations and businesses - higher education, health, public, commercial, government and more - offering the opportunity to find out about the experiences of like-minded professionals across the country.

A programme for all

Here are a few highlights from this year's programme, to give you a flavour of what's on offer.

The conference continues its successful formula combining inspiring keynote speakers, practical workshops, cross-sectorial learning seminars, and the Your Career strand, supported by Information School, Sheffield. This year they have added panel discussions to encourage exciting debate and to provide some food-for-thought.

So whether you are looking for inspiration and practical ideas to help you in your current workplace, or are looking to develop your career and make new contacts, you can benefit from being a delegate at the CILIP Conference.

There is an early bird discount available until 11 May. If you are a CILIP member, please log in at the top of the website in order to get the best delegate rate.

Registration

warm regards

Rachel Kudlick
CILIP Events

To subscribe or unsubscribe from the list: