I wonder if anyone can help?

I’ve been asked to track down some comparative statistics by trust for inpatients who have an accidental fall.

I’ve had a look at Hospital Episode Statistics but haven’t been able to track anything down at a Trust level only at a county level.

Any suggestions of good sources would be really appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Best wishes

Jason Ovens

Head of Library & Knowledge Services

Academy Library

Building E7, Education Centre

Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust

Combe Park

Bath BA1 3NG

Direct Line: 01225 824228

www.ruh.nhs.uk/library

Twitter: @LibraryRUH   @PROactive Research

Everyone Matters | Working Together | Making a Difference