Dear all,

I wonder if anyone can help with this query from one of our charge nurses:

“I am running a paper-based survey for identifying some problems in my department and I wonder if you could kindly recommend me a program, website or app where I can insert and analyse the collected data, please.”

Are there any tools out there which allow for the inputting of survey data in bulk (rather than having to input each survey response individually), and can carry out some analysis?

Any tips gratefully received, thanks

Bennet Jones

Clinical Librarian, North Bristol NHS Trust

0117 414 7974

The Library

First Floor, Learning and Research

Southmead Hospital

Westbury-on-Trym

Bristol

BS10 5NB

http://nbsvr16/sites/askhr/LearningandDevelopment/PublishingImages/Knowledgeshare%20logo.PNG

Keep up to date with the latest evidence in your field. Find out more here.

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you.  ­­