Hi there,

I hope you can help, as I’ve tried all avenues and hit a brick wall. We are after the following for one of our super hard-working nurses.

I’m happy to supply our BL number.

Sound and Light Levels Are Similarly Disruptive in ICU and non-ICU Wards

J. Hosp. Med. 2017 October;12(10):798-804. Published online first September 6, 2017.

By: Stuti J. Jaiswal, MD, PhD , Solana Garcia, Robert L. Owens, MD

Abigail Thomas

Uwch Gynorthwydd Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth / Senior Library Services Assistant

Llyfrgell Glangwili Library

Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Hywel Dda / University Health Board

Glangwili General Hospital / Ysbyty Cyffredinol Glangwili

Caerfyrddin / Carmarthen SA31 2AF

Rhif ffÔn / Telephone 01267 227892 or 2892

E-bost / Email: [log in to unmask]

Dynamed Plus

Your Point of Care Tool

Thanks to funding from the Hywel Dda UHB Libraries, DynaMed Plus is freely available for all staff and students.

Intranet access – immediate access, no login required

http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=uid&user=ns146216&password=Password&profile=DMP

Internet access – requiring Athens login

http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=athens&profile=dmp&groupid=main

DynaMed Plus mobile app

Full instructions for setting up DynaMed Plus on your mobile app are found in this link - http://support.ebsco.com/knowledge_base/detail.php?topic=996&id=7560&page=1