Dear All

We are currently looking at replacing our self-service technology and taking this opportunity to introduce RFID.

The project will be divided into two phases with phase 1 tagging the physical resources and phase 2 replacing the self-service (loans/returns machines and security/detection gates) technology with RFID enabled technology.

If anyone has gone through a similar project and is willing to share their experience with us it would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes
Jenny

Jenny Stanley
Digital Discovery & Library Systems Manager
Canterbury Christ Church University
AH2.25
tel: 01227 782938