**Apologies for Cross Posting**

Annual Seminar of Dublin Business School Library

Dublin Business School Library is delighted to present the line up of its Annual Library Seminar which takes place at DBS, June 14th. The line up includes John Cox, University Librarian at National University of Ireland, Galway; Niamh Brennan, Programme Manager for Research Informatics in Trinity College Library; Ann Cleary, Institute Librarian, Dundalk Institute of Technology; Ellen Breen, Associate Director, Research & Teaching, Dublin City University Library; Mary Buckley, Librarian National College of Ireland and more. The event is free and is suitable for those interested in pursuing, undertaking or recently graduated from library studies programmes as well as library personnel wishing to enhance their professional development. The event is accredited by the Library Association of Ireland for CPD purposes. Line up at: https://libguides.dbs.ie/seminar/2018 (click Register to obtain your Eventbrite ticket). Thanks also to our seminar sponsors: EBSCO, Urkund, Interleaf, Mintel and Dawsons. All welcome.

Best Regards
Marie

Marie O’ Neill

Head Librarian

Dublin Business School | 13/14 Aungier Street | Dublin 2

T: 01 4177 571 | F: 01 4177543 |E: [log in to unmask] |W: http://library.dbs.ie

Managing Editor, DBS Business Review (dbsbusinessreview.ie)

Senior Editor, Studies in Arts and Humanities (sahjournal.com)

Data Protection: The protection of your data is important to us.  Please see our Privacy Notice for more information on how we handle your data.