***Apologies for cross-posting***

Dear All,

This is a polite reminder about the next in our series of Meet The Expert Webinars.  I encourage you to register in advance if you wish to guarantee a seat in the webinar.  Furthermore, if you are unable to attend but would like to receive a link to the recording of the session, please register as normal and you will receive the link within 24 hours of the webinar ending.

Two sessions are available to choose from:

Event:
“The New Metadata Downloader Four Months On: An Update from Springer Nature”

Date:
Tuesday, 29th May 2018
Session 1 @ 08:00 BST (09:00 CEST)
Session 2 @ 16:00 BST (17:00 CEST)
https://goo.gl/uzDGZ1
*Local time zone will appear on registration page.

Speaker:
Sebastian Bock, Digital Product Manager at Springer Nature

Learning Outcomes:
• A short overview of the new metadata downloader and how it differs from the previous MARC downloader.
• What has happened in the four months since launch?
• What feedback has been given by our librarian user group and what developments have been made?
• An understanding of the frequency in which the data is updated.
• Information on the inclusion of journals data inside the tool.
• A preview of any upcoming features.

Register to attend now: https://goo.gl/uzDGZ1 (you can select your preferred viewing time from the drop down menu on the registration page).

Best wishes,

Matt Peck
eBooks Product Marketing Manager, Springer Nature