Dear colleagues,

We are looking to recruit a Head of Library Services here at Harper Adams, so I would be grateful if colleagues would either consider the vacancy themselves or pass on to relevant others.

The link to the vacancy can be found here.  Closing date is 25th May.

With many thanks and all regards,

Abigail

Dr Abigail M Hind

Director of Academic Services and Academic Registrar

Harper Adams University

Newport

Shropshire  TF10 8NB

Direct line : 01952 815227

Email: [log in to unmask]

cid:image001.png@01D3EC6D.16CFE4B0

Disclaimer

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by the Mail Scanner at Harper Adams University and is believed to be clean. The email, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the Harper Adams Service Desk (+44 (0) 1952 815555) or notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Harper Adams University, Newport, Shropshire TF10 8NB T +44 (0) 1952 820280 F +44 (0) 1952 814783 W www.harper-adams.ac.uk