Subject Librarian (Law, Criminology and Policing, Social and Political Sciences)
University Copyright and Licensing Advisor
Kedleston Road, University of Derby, DE22 1GB
t: 01332 591760, e:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
tw: heroicendeavour<https://twitter.com/heroicendeavour>, skype: cbderbylib<skype:cbderbylib?call>

Book an appointment<http://libcal.derby.ac.uk/appointment/15549> or consult our subject guides<http://libguides.derby.ac.uk/index.php>

From: A general library and information science list for news and discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nathan Williams
Sent: 02 May 2018 10:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LibCal

Hi all,

I'd be interested to hear from colleagues who use LibCal as their room booking solution and, particularly, how you have approached customisation of the user front-end. It would be great to see some linked examples if possible.

Our current solution has some elements which are not very user-friendly and I am seeking some inspiration and information as to how this was implemented if possible please.

Best,

--
Nathan Williams
Acting Services Manager

[http://www.york.ac.uk/media/abouttheuniversity/supportservices/informationdirectorate/images/cse/CSEUK%20Primary%20(r)%20RGB-80x95.jpg]

Email Disclaimer<http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm>

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic.
If you believe this was sent to you in error, please reply to the sender and let them know.

Key University contacts: http://www.derby.ac.uk/its/contacts/