**with apologies for cross-posting**

The UKSG Committee invites you to suggest topics and speakers for our 2019 Annual Conference, to be held in Telford from Monday 8 to Wednesday 10 April 2019. (Click here for information about Telford: https://www.uksg.org/abouttelford)

The conference attracts almost 1,000 delegates from across the global knowledge community, including librarians, publishers and intermediaries.  It provides a much-respected forum for discussing trends, showcasing initiatives, finding out about current practice across sectors, and connecting with other professionals.

Suggestions are invited for topics for plenary sessions, breakout sessions and lightning talks; in all cases, we welcome suggestions of speakers alongside topic ideas. Please submit your suggestions via the UKSG website: https://www.uksg.org/UKSG2019Call

The Committee encourages you to get as much relevant and engaging information as possible into the abstract in order to help with our selection.

To have a truly engaging conference, UKSG believes we need to hear from people with a variety of perspectives and backgrounds - and we particularly want to encourage and include those from under-represented communities. We're not there yet.  If you do not feel you are ready to present a plenary or break-out session, please consider presenting a lightning talk, or volunteering to chair a session or breakout  (For volunteering, please email [log in to unmask]).

The deadline for suggestions is Wednesday 6th June. We will aim to contact you by the end of July to let you know if your idea has been taken up.

**NB: This is a call specifically for the UKSG Annual Conference in Telford, 8-10 April 2019 and is not associated with the UKSG One-Day Conference (London, November 2018) **

Samira Koelle

Events Assistant, UKSG

E: [log in to unmask]

T: +44 (0)1993 848234

UKSG Website: www.uksg.org

UKSG_Main_Logo_Email_160x102pixels

UKSG

A company registered in England and limited by guarantee
Company Number: 4145775 Registered Charity Number: 1093946
Registered office: Bowman & Hillier Building, The Old Brewery, Priory Lane, Burford, Oxon OX18 4SG