*Apologies for cross-posting*

This is to remind interested researchers that the deadline for the two Bamburgh Library Fellowships at Palace Green Library, Durham University, is now less than two weeks away (25 May 2018).

If you are thinking of submitting an application for this unique opportunity to undertake research into our rich collections, please have a look at the background and application criteria on our website: https://www.dur.ac.uk/library/asc/collection_information/bamburgh/fellowships/

Best wishes,

Danielle

Dr Danielle Westerhof

Rare Books Librarian (Bamburgh Library)

Culture Durham | Durham University

Palace Green Library | Palace Green | Durham | DH1 3RN

T. 0191 3341219

E. [log in to unmask]

W. https://www.dur.ac.uk/library/asc/

W. www.dur.ac.uk/attractions/

Follow us on Twitter: @DU_Culture or @PalaceGreenLib

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message and any attachments and notify the sender of misdelivery. Any use or disclosure of the contents of either is unauthorised and may be unlawful. This e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us. Although steps have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.