Dear colleagues,

We warmly invite anyone interested in the use of digital technologies in learning, to our free events celebrating 10 years of the MA Digital Technologies, Communication & Education (DTCE) at the Manchester Institute of Education programme, UoM. Over the programme of events (see enclosed flyer) we'll be exploring the past and future of digital technologies in learning.

On Thursday, 24th May from 4pm to 7.45pm  you are invited to our onsite event at the Kanaris Lecture Theatre, Manchester Museum. We have a guest speaker, Fred Garnett, long friend of DTCE, independent consultant in the digital literacies and learning field for many years and an Honorary Fellow of the London Knowledge Lab and Institute of Education. We are also delighted to have alumni speakers from the DTCE programme who have gone on to carve out careers in the digital learning field.

There will be a wine reception and canapes on the day.

The face-to -face event is ticketed so please use this link to sign up: https://10yearsmadtce.eventbrite.co.uk

 If you wish to attend the event in an online capacity you don't need to sign up. We will be meeting online via Adobe Connect at 4.30pm (BST)   http://unimanchester.adobeconnect.com/rw44lyr4i6y5/

As well as the face-to-face event we will have question and answer sessions with MA DTCE tutors, current and alumni students via Twitter from Monday to Wednesday, 21-23 May 2018, 16:00-17:00 BST.

We do hope you will be able to 'attend' those sessions also.

For further information, please contact Marilena at [log in to unmask]

Connect with us Online
Twitter @madtce
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/623079261199836/
Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/groups/7025437

Applications welcome for 2018-19 (online and on-campus study) http://www.manchester.ac.uk/study/masters/courses/list/06954/ma-digital-technologies-communication-and-education/course-details/

Yours,
Drew Whitworth

--
Director of Teaching and Learning Strategy, Manchester Institute of Education

Twitter: @DrewWhitworth1  Tel: +447501963630   Skype: drew.whitworth
B3.10 Ellen Wilkinson Building, University of Manchester, M13 9PL