Hi everyone!

I'm hoping to run a Library Learning Festival, an informal, affordable,
festival style unconference for library workers over a weekend, with
camping on the Saturday night, sort of a LibraryCamp Camp... Most likely
date is 8th/9th September 2018, but that won't be 100% confirmed until
we've booked a site and paid the deposit!

Could you help make it happen? I'm trying to crowdfund a small amount of
money to allow us to book a venue and potentially subsidise attendance
for some people - https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/librarycamp-camp

Small rewards are available, including exclusive cloth patches. For more
details of what I'm trying to do, see the Crowdfunding page :-)

Cheers,

Andrew