Dear all

This might seem a trivial question, for which apologies, but after a change of supplier address or name, have many folk on here been asked to supply details of their e-resource suppliers on ‘letter-headed notepaper’ by their Procurement/Finance departments?

We have quite a few changes recently that seem to have drawn this request, and I just wondered whether it rang any bells as a legal requirement….

Kind regards

Mark

Mark Brown

Librarian (eResources)

Library Systems and Resource Administration Team

0121 331 5291 (landline)

07864625222 (mobile)

Library and Learning Resources

Birmingham City University

2nd Floor

Joseph Priestley Building

6 Cardigan Street

Birmingham B4 7BD

"If you don't make mistakes, you're not really trying!"

-Coleman Hawkins

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG