Dear all

This might seem a trivial question, for which apologies, but after a change of supplier address or name, have many folk on here been asked to supply details of their e-resource suppliers on 'letter-headed notepaper' by their Procurement/Finance departments?

We have quite a few changes recently that seem to have drawn this request, and I just wondered whether it rang any bells as a legal requirement....

Kind regards
Mark

Mark Brown
Librarian (eResources)
Library Systems and Resource Administration Team
0121 331 5291 (landline)
07864625222 (mobile)

Library and Learning Resources
Birmingham City University
2nd Floor
Joseph Priestley Building
6 Cardigan Street
Birmingham B4 7BD
"If you don't make mistakes, you're not really trying!"
-Coleman Hawkins

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG