Hello Tristan,

I am having trouble getting a feed for BJPsych Advances into netvibes - I get error
" We do not have the permission to download this feed (403 Forbidden)."

Is this a problem at your end?

Cheryl.

On 3 May 2018 at 13:45, Tristan Collier <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear All,

RSS feeds are now available from Cambridge Core, for both individual journals and for books and journals by subject. Please see this blog post for more details:

http://blog.journals.cambridge.org/2018/05/03/rss-feeds-now-available-on-cambridge-core/

Thank you for your patience while we developed this functionality!

Best regards
Tristan

Tristan Collier
Senior Library Marketing Manager,
Academic Marketing

Cambridge University Press
University Printing House
Shaftesbury Road
Cambridge, CB2 8BS
England, UK

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG

--

Cheryl Kent, eResources Librarian & NHS Athens Administrator, Tel no: (01782) 679581
Health Library for North Staffordshire, Clinical Education Centre, University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust, Royal Stoke University Hospital, ST4 6QG, Tel no: (01782) 679500

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If it has come to you in error you should not copy or show it to anyone; nor should you take any action based on it, other than to notify the sender of the error by replying to the sender. Keele University staff and students are required to abide by the University's conditions of use when sending email. Keele University email is hosted by a cloud provider and may be stored outside of the UK
lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG