Here Leo Appleton, 'UKSG eNews' Editor, presents the UKSG conference
experiences of several delegates, with their thoughts about the
conference in general, about sessions, speakers and discussions, and
their takeaway ideas and inspirations.

Keep updated with UKSG eNews which is available to member organisations
of UKSG

UKSG eNews is published every two weeks, exclusively for UKSG members
and includes:

     *      Editorials
     *      Library news
     *      UKSG news and events
     *      Journal news and reviews
     *      Industry news
     *      Links to helpful resources
     *      New appointments
     *      Product and company news
     *      Awards

If you are already a member of UKSG (you can check on our website), sign
up to receive UKSG eNews by e-mail

If you are not yet a member, you can:

     *      View a sample issue
     *      Read a selection of editorials
     *      Become a member

We are always looking for contributions to UKSG eNews from members and
non-members alike. You could write an editorial, submit a news item or
enquire about advertising.

Have a look at a selection of our freely-available editorials for a
flavour of the diverse range UKSG eNews publishes.

http://www.uksg.org/publications/enews/

Kind regards

Helle Lauridsen

--