Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting.

I am currently doing a research that aims to unveil the characteristics of the 'ideal' university learner from the perspectives of university students and staff. By understanding how the 'ideal' student is constructed in specific contexts, expectations of students will be made more explicit and transparent, which are central to inclusive and diverse learning and teaching practices.

I would be grateful if you would consider spending 5-10 minutes to complete a simple survey to share your views. The survey can be accessed through the project website idealunistudent.com, or the direct survey link here. There will also be a prize draw for all participants (10 x £25).

Please get in touch with me ([log in to unmask]) or my colleague (Dr Billy Wong, [log in to unmask], who is leading the project) if you have any questions.

Your help would be very much appreciated and please do spread the words to your students and colleagues.

Best wishes,

Tiffany

---------

Dr Tiffany Chiu, SFHEA

Teaching Fellow in Educational Development

Educational Development Unit

Imperial College London

Level 5, Sherfield Building

Exhibition Road
London SW7 2AZ

Email: [log in to unmask] | Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 8711

To unsubscribe from the LDHEN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LDHEN&A=1