Hello,

Thanks everyone! I forgot to comment that I already tried bouncycastle 1.58
and 1.46.1 and both were giving the same results.

I'll check the EPEL repository because that looks the right solution. I'll
write back if that solves it.

Thanks again!

--
Bruno Rodríguez Rodríguez

*Port d'Informació Científica (PIC)*
Campus UAB - Edificio D,
C / Albareda, s / n
08193-Bellaterra (Barcelona), España
Telf. +34 93 170 27 30
GPS  coordenadas:  41.500850 2.110628

"Si algo me ha enseñado el tetris, es que los errores se acumulan y los
triunfos desaparecen"