Dear members of the italian-studies discussion list,

as suggested, i am writing to share with you a brief presentation of my research interests.

I am a PhD student at the University of Warsaw (Department of Italian Studies), and i have a cotutelle in Sociology.

I am working on contemporary italian literature - Antonio Moresco, for example - focusing on the subject of religion/spirituality.

If you are interested in the subject, i'd be glad to invite you to take part in a Conference to be held in Warsaw (8,9 oct 2018), so we can meet and discuss togheter. The subject of the Conference will be religion in italian literature 1989-2017.
You can find the CFP on my Academia.edu profile or on the internet page of the Department of Italian studies of Warsaw University.

With best regards,

Marco Zonch, [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the ITALIAN-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ITALIAN-STUDIES&A=1