italian-studies: Scholarly discussions in any field of Italian studies I agree with Prof Newell.

For those of you who want to go further in depth, allow me to link what Il Fatto Quotidiano published me today: https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/05/28/governo-perche-il-presidente-mattarella-ha-ragione/4386509/ To get a gist of the common mentality among many Italians, you may also want to give a peek to the comments of the readers below the post: Il Fatto Quotidiano is, basically, the house organ of 5starMovement, and thus its readers normally hate whatever is written that goes against their sect belief. I wonder how long Travaglio and Gomez will leave me to publish whatever I want on their website, but as long as it lasts, it lasts.

Best,
Sciltian

************************************
Sciltian Gastaldi, Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor and Teacher of History, Philosophy
Journalist, Novelist
Istituto Omnicomprensivo Sandro Pertini
Magliano Sabina (Rieti), Viale XIII Giugno, 42

Gustolab Institute
Piazza dellOrologio, 7 - Roma

Rome International School
Via Guglielmo Pecori Giraldi, 137 - 00135 Roma

Skype: sciltian - Cell: 334.9005506

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: subscribe italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: unsubscribe italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/italian-studies