Dear All,

Just a reminder that the deadline for this is 10am on 14 May 2018.

It is a really exciting opportunity, we have a bespoke in-house designed HER which we are looking to develop further over the next year. If you have any queries about the role, please feel free to email me.

Kind regards,

Eleanor

Eleanor Kingston BA (Hons) MA MCIfA

Lead Strategy Adviser: Historic Environment

Lake District National Park Authority

Direct Dial: 01539 792712

www.lakedistrict.gov.uk

Please note that my working days are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday