As those of you who were at the South West Forum meeting in April know, I am leaving the BANES HER later this month.

I have been offered a job with the National Trust, based out of their Wiltshire office, to start at the beginning of June – although I’m actually finishing with the Council in a couple of weeks’ time.

I will probably continue to lurk here (on my personal email, if not my new work account) and will no doubt be bothering several of you when the Trust commissions work on your patch.

Rod Millard

Historic Environment Record Officer

Planning and Transport Development

Bath and North East Somerset Council

Lewis House

Manvers Street

Bath BA1 1JG

Tel: 01225 477653

Fax: 01225 477663

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.bathnes.gov.uk/services/tourism-and-heritage/archaeology

Office Hours: Tuesday to Thursday, 10:00 am – 4:30 pm

Making Bath & North East Somerset an even better place to live, work and visit.