We would like to know what price museums would expect to pay for a professional photo shoot, documenting activity in the museum for a half day/day if possible.  We need to document our work, but are concerned that the fee we can offer is low at £110 for a half day shoot and editing, to result in a folder of professionally edited photos.  Realistically the work will take a whole day with the shoot and the edit.  Feedback welcomed.

Any help much appreciated.

Kerrie Suteu

Creative & Digital Manager

Herbert Art Gallery & Museum

024 7623 7567

Twitter: @Herbert_Media | @CrBridgesUK

cid:image005.jpg@01D37A68.6EF67770

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  Use of the information by anyone else is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error please contact the sender with details.  Finally, the recipient should check the email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
The email has been virus checked but the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Culture Coventry; Registered in Cardiff, Wales, No. 8359113; Registered under the Charities Act 1960, Registration No. 1152899

Macintosh HD:Users:abstractimac2:Library:Containers:com.apple.mail:Data:Library:Mail Downloads:FD430B0D-9205-486C-9008-9020F83410F6:image006.jpgCulture Coventry Ventures Limited - Registered in Cardiff, Wales, No. 5263892

Registered Offices – Herbert Art Gallery & Museum, Jordan Well, Coventry CV1 5QP

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +