Thank you so much!

Hi,

Do step 2 but also save the transformation matrix using the -omat option.
Then do step 2 but using "-applyxfm -init blahblah" where "blahblah" should be replaced with the name of the matrix that you saved in step 1.

This will then figure out how to register a single 3D example image from the 4D to the 3D one (step 2) and then apply this same transform to all the timepoints (step 1).

All the best,
Mark