Dear FSL experts,
I'm using slicer and slices to produce some quality assurance images. I'm getting good results but I notice that sometimes the red edges can be very subtle. I would like to modify the output in some way so as to enhance the overlaid image. I tried changing the intensity min and max values for display range of the background image. I also tried using the -e parameter to change the threshold for edges. However, these options don't make the red edge more noticeable. I was thinking of thickening the edge line or changing its colour. Is it possible to do this?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Florencia.

--