Hi Anderson,

Thanks a lot for your advice. I will read carefully and if there was any problem I will let you know.
Best wishes,
Rosalia

El vie., 25 may. 2018 7:03, Anderson M. Winkler <[log in to unmask]> escribió:
Hi Rosalia,

The easiest way is probably to run mris_preproc, then feed the .mgz files thus generated directly into PALM, with design matrix and contrasts as you are already familiar with.

Also note that FreeSurfer now has a wrapper for PALM: http://freesurfer.net/fswiki/FsPalm

All the best,

Anderson

On 18 May 2018 at 15:35, Rosalia Dacosta Aguayo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rosalia Dacosta Aguayo <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2018-05-18 2:53 GMT+02:00
Subject: Running statistics in FSL with Free Surfer outpouts
To: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>

Dear FSL experts,

I hope this is not a naive question and I can get some help from you.
I have run pre-processing with Free Surfer, but now that I  have to run the statistics, I would prefer to use your GLM as I have more experience with your software. The problem is that I do not know which of the outputs from Free Surfer (cortical thickness) I would have to use to run the statical comparisons.
I would greatly appreciate if you could guide me on this.
Best regards,
Rosie

--
Rosalia Dacosta-Aguayo, PhD.
Rutgers University, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.