Dear FSL team,

I have been told that it is not possible to create a fieldmap that matches the resolution of the Siemens SMS (multiband) sequence we are using for our functional data collection. If a fieldmap were to be collected, it would require some kind of interpolation in order to match the resolution of SMS data. Can you please give your opinion on whether you think a fieldmap should still be collected and used to account for bias field distortions? If so, would you recommend using the fieldmap in its original resolution or warping it to the functional space first?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Carolyn