Hi there

I have a slightly different question-- I have now resampled 2 of my datasets, so now all 22 datasets have voxel dimensions of 3mm x 3mm x 3.4mm.

The problem now is that those 2 datasets have a different *number* of voxels in the z direction than the other 20 datasets-- so, these 2 datasets have 80 voxels x 80 voxels x 35 voxels, while the other 20 datasets have 80 voxels x 80 voxels x 37 voxels.

What are my options? Should I somehow pad the 2 odd datasets with 2 voxel rows of zeros or something? Do I truncate the other 20 datasets so that they only have 35 voxels in the z direction?

Thanks!

Audrey