Hi Laura,

The call that would be equivalent to that of randomise is very similar to what you did in your first run, except that you also need the option "-save1-p".

The error message about L/R orientation seems to be coming from FSL, but that isn't compatible with reading via the NIFTI class as implied by the lack of "-noniiclass" in the first run. In any case, this is likely due to something not being right with the header of the NIFTI files.

The error about LAPACK seems to be coming from Matlab. If you could post the full error, I could tell what is the offending situation in which rank is invoked. If the error then persists outside PALM, you could reach out to Mathworks support. It could be a linking problem, or incompatibility between library versions in your system.

All the best,

Anderson