Dear Experts,

Sorry for my delay and thank you for your help.

Mark you used just the flirt command to register your ROIs into MNI space. Do you think that the fnirt registration is not necessary?  Because I'm using both and after to apply fnirt my hippocampus ROI decreased the size significantly.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Daniela Valério

Hi.  I have been working with on a similar problem.  Take a look at this code which we use to convert the hippocampal subfield images into nifti space.  I think the only thing you’re missing is the “orientLAS” command which will should fix the orientation between freesurfer and FSL space.

Best,

Mark

____________________
Mark Wagshul, PhD
Associate Professor
Gruss Magnetic Resonance Research Center
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Bronx, NY 10461

Ph: 718-430-4011

FAX: 718-430-3399

Email: [log in to unmask]

einstein-logo-rgb

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.