Hi Sondos,

Can you give the full command that you tried to run?

Cheers,

Paul

On 9 May 2018 at 16:41, Sondos Ayyash <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi there,

I was trying to use "applywarp".
Only problem is when I use "--coef" argument for applywarp as they did on the fslwiki website here: https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FNIRT/UserGuide#A--aff.  FSL now returns the following message: --coef: Option doesn't exist!"

However, I used this argument --coeff about a month ago and it was fine, I didn't get any error message.
Was there any changes that happened to applywarp recently?  And if so, is there any alternative I can use instead of --coef?