It's similar, but not exactly the same.  The error I got was closer to the
one shown in https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=fsl;38d3e56.1510

The problem was with my bvecs/bvals file.  If I remember correctly I had
nan's in my bvecs that were a result of normalizing the vectors for eddy;
although, if you only have one shell this probably doesn't apply to you.

It may be worth double checking your bvecs/bval files?

Forrest